CHEE2003 was a incredibly hard course taught incredibly poorly. Associate Professor Jason Stokes had openly admitted in (at least) one of the lectures that he doesn't really like teaching, so he skips a lot of the ASSESSABLE content. The content is, what I consider, some of the really hard concepts when it comes to fluid and particle mechanics.
The final exam is worth 60% of the overall course, but the other 40% is split into 9 separate pieces of assessment. Four of these are lab reports, and the other five are "portfolios" which are just a massive list of questions relating to each of the five modules of the course. These "portfolios" are the bane of my existence. However, Ass. Professor Stokes is REALLY good when it comes to giving extensions (which you will definitely need).
To top it all off, the course is so goddamn hard. 3/10 would not recommend.
THIS COURSE IS COMPULSORY FOR THOSE TAKING A CHEMICAL ENGINEERING MAJOR. So, we can all cry together.