I took this course in Sem 2 2018. In this year, it was run by Badin Gibbes. Lets start with the positives:
- Badin is a fantastic lecturer, has a clear and easy to listen voice
- Mid Sem and Final Exam include T/F and MCQ which are very doable if you do study from past exam papers and know the answers to them (Look at googledoc given on past year on facebook pages)
- Ok interesting content
- Badin lacks any care to give when it comes to helping you
- The short answer questions on Final Exam are pretty difficult ( He is pretty strict on part marks)
- The 2 assignments are awful and again, goodluck trying to do well on them ( pray you have a good team and ask tutors for help is the only way)
That being said, Mid-Sem and Final Exam both contain the MCQ and T/F questions and are equally worth 50% in each exam. I scored almost 100% in each exam as he recycles the same questions from the last 4 years in past exams and through questions in lecture notes. Therefor, this course is not difficult to pass, however, is difficult to get a 6 or 7.